It is essential to consider your home technology requirements prior to building your new home. That is why Intelligent Home has partnered with Perth’s builders to offer obligation free design consultations. Our state of the art showroom, conveniently located in Osborne Park, is a one stop technology centre. Navigating through products can be confusing, so we give you the opportunity to get hands on with the latest gadgets and gizmos. During your consultation we will design your home cabling solution as well as recommend smart, connected products to create your own intelligent home. Designing your system correctly prior to construction will give you the flexibility to expand or reconfigure as your needs change, without re-wiring your new home.
Important things to consider
- Is your home cabled correctly and National Broadband Network ready?
- Are your TV areas ready for online streaming services such as Netflix, Presto, Stan and Foxtel?
- Is your home internet connection optimised for both wireless and wired services?
- Can you listen to music streaming services such as Apple Music, Pandora and Spotify around your home?
- Is your home theatre pre-wired ready for a projector and surround sound system?
- Will your TVs be wall mounted with no visible cables?
- Will your home be secured?
- Can you receive alarm notifications and view your CCTV video footage on your smartphone?
Where to start
Call us on 6363 8744 to book in a meeting to discuss your home cabling requirements. Consultations are by appointment only, 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday. We recommend that meetings are booked before prestart so all relevant information can be forwarded to your builder prior to your selection process.